Panthenol, also known as Pro-Vitamin B5 or Vitamin B5, is a key ingredient used in our top range hair care bars.
Why is Panthenol good in hair care?
Panthenol has been used for years in hair care products primarily as a humectant ingredient, however it offers many wonderful benefits:
- Adds shine and softness without added oil or greasiness;
- Locks in moisture, which is great for dry hair or to prevent dry hair and scalp;
- Helps detangle and improves elasticity;
- Swells the hair shaft giving more volume to hair;
- It can help protect the hair from styling;
- It can protect against breakage, which is fantastic for people with fine or brittle hair;
- It soothes the scalp, improving its health and supporting hair growth.
Other uses of Panthenol
You can find Panthenol in many skincare products like lotions or cleansers. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, Panthenol can soothe red skin, inflammation and sores. It can also improve skin's hydration, elasticity and smooth appearance.
Panthenol is known for its ability to strengthen nails so you might find it in cuticle oils, hand lotions and nail treatments.
Incorporate this powerful vitamin into your beauty routine with our premium hair care bars: